jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Transportation

I came across something obvious the other day. I was in my car alone going to a friends place and started thinking why do I need a 2000 pds machine to move 180pds? It does not make sense at all. I am 10% of the machine, would be like moving your phone in a shoe box. Try telling your friends you are protecting your phone inside the shoe box. We recognize the stupidity of this so we buy a protective cover and carry just the phone.

That's why I think mini cars, or segaways are the future or should be the future. Agree they are too expensive to make it worth it... for now.

Tata motors is a great solution. If you haven't heard about it yet is an Indian manufacturer, making small and simple cars around $2500. But not available in the US. Sounds familiar? like in the old days! the fiat 500, citroen Amy 8. Simple simple cars and cheap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario